Alexandria Restaurants Participate in Regional Restaurant Week
Thirteen Alexandria restaurants will have lunch or dinner specials for the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington's winter restaurant week.
Thirteen Alexandria restaurants will take part in the Washington Metropolitan Restaurant Week that started Monday and ends Sunday, Feb. 10.
The participating restaurants (listed below) will have dinner specials for $35.13. Some will have lunch specials for $20.13.
Metropolitan Washington Restaurant week is sponsored by the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington and is held several times a year. Dozens of restaurants in Maryland, DC and Virginia are participating in Winter Restaurant Week by offering specials.
Here are the Washington Metropolitan Restaurant Week participating restaurants in Alexandria (note - clicking on these links below will take you to Patch's directory listing for that restaurant, where you can rate and review the business):
- a la Lucia, 315 Madison St.
- Bastille, 1201 N. Royal St.
- Chart House Restaurant, 1 Cameron St.
- Columbia Firehouse, 109 S. St. Asaph St.
- Geranio Ristorante, 722 King St.
- Grille at the Morrison House, 116 S. Alfred St.
- Indigo Landing, One Marina Drive
- Jackson 20, 480 King St.
- La Bergerie, 218 N. Lee St.
- La Tasca, 607 King St.
- Laporta's Restaurant, 1600 Duke St.
- Vermilion, 1120 King St.
- Walker's Grille, 6909 Metro Park Dr.