T. C. Williams New Student Registration Begins in August
Students registering for 9th grade should make an appointment at the Minnie Howard Campus, while 10th-12th graders register at the main T.C. Campus.
New students registering for T.C. Williams High School should schedule a registration appointment between Aug. 6-10.
Appointments are available between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Grade 9 students must register at the Minnie Howard Campus, 3801 W. Braddock Rd. Grades 10-12 sign up at the school’s main campus located at 3330 King St.
Students born outside the United States or not fluent in English do not need to make appointments. They can register anytime at the Ellen Coolidge Burke Branch Library located at 4701 Seminary Rd. between 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. For more information, call 703-461-6550.
To register, complete these forms, which can be picked up at the school campuses or accessed via the website:
- Student registration
- School Health Entrance
- Emergency Care
- Medical Authorization (optional)
- Agreement of Use Form for Student Notebook and Email Account
The school asks that registrants bring the following documents to their appointment:
- Original birth certificate (a copy will be made in the school office)
- Proof that the adult registering the student is the parent or legal guardian (name on birth certificate matches the parent’s picture ID or court documents of legal custody)
- Two different documets verifying Alexandria City home address such as a rent receipt, lease agreement, current utility or landline phone bill, or personal property tax receipt
- Official school records from previous school system or country
- Medical information, incuding immunization records and tuberculosis screening within 12 months prior to the start of the school year.