Five things to do this weekend
1. Enjoy an Olympic Day Celebration on Friday at the Nannie Lee Recreation Center starting at 5 pm.
2. The Hooray for Books Birthday Celebration will be held on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
3. On Saturday come out to the 31st annual Old Town Arts and Crafts Festival and Volunteer Fair at Market Square from noon to 6 p.m.
4. Bring dad to the Friendship Firehouse's Father's Day Open House on Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m.
5. Celebrate Virginia Yoga Week with Yoga in the Fresh Air on Sunday from 3:30 to 5:30 pm at Montgomery Park.