Starting any day now, residents will begin taking ownership, enjoying views of the Washington, D.C. skyline, Alexandria and the Potomac.
The condo building is housed in what used to be the Sheet Metal Workers International Association Building.
You can take your pick from several configurations:
- Two-bedroom with library
- Three-bedroom with library or family room
Floor plans offer up to 3,500 square feet, and residences also feature outdoor terraces up to 1,000 square feet.
Some of the luxury details:
- Ten-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Hardwood flooring in all living areas
- Living room gas fireplaces or indoor/outdoor fireplaces (per plan)
- Wet bar and wine cooler (per plan)
- Advanced home automation system
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Quartz kitchen countertops
- Hidden control Bosch dishwasher
- Sub-zero refrigerator
- Wolf cooktop and oven
- Owners’ glass walk-in shower, soaking tub, quartz counter tops
The condo building itself also offers luxe amenities including a two-story lobby with concierge desk, 24-hour security, heated outdoor pool, outdoor bathhouse and kitchen, fitness center with yoga room, children’s playroom, meeting room and dog washing station, and a bicycle storage area.
All residences include two garage spaces and a private storage room. Once your car is parked, you'll be in easy walking distance of the Torpedo Factory Art Center, King Street retail, walking trails and the water taxi to National Harbor.