Situated in the southwest quadrant of Old Town's historic district, this 7 Eleven also serves as a satellite office for local police officers. The current owner bought the franchise in 2007, but this building has been a 7 Eleven since at least the '90s. It sells standard convenience store items, including hot dogs, pre-made sandwiches and some home supplies.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hot dogs, various flavored rolls off the grill, ready-made sandwiches, beer, sodas, doughnuts, potato chips, ice cream, household incidentals
- General services: Take-out
- Specialties: Hot dogs, pre-made sandwiches, beer, soft drinks, incidental household items
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Old Town, Alexandria was originally a tobacco port city on the Potomac River. Its history includes visitors such as George Washington and Robert E. Lee, who grew up here for part of his life.
- Items: Beer, Coffee, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Soda, Tobacco products