Curzon Hill Antiques
Curzon Hill Antiques has been in Old Town since 1996 and specializes in antique linens. The shop has been featured in The Washington Post and other publications for its antique linen conservation and repair. Besides textile conservation, the shop also sells holiday items, porcelain, glass and books that fall into the category of adult classic literature. Among the unique items to look at in this nifty little shop is a linen press, which the owner says many people haven't ever seen.
- Hours: Wed - Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: A lot of people share a love of history because it's an old area.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Is it something that you are going to use and enjoy?
- Antiques specialties: Antique linen, glass, porcelain
- Multi-dealer store: No