Dash's of Old Town
Veteran clothier Victor Dash established this haberdashery in response to the styles he saw on men in the metropolitan area. These days, his custom-made and off-the-rack suits define the trends, starting with creative storefront window displays that highlight fresh items in cool, often chuckle-worthy ways. Inside, Dash's staff help customers learn how to maximize their wardrobes and customize clothing items to fit their style.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 11am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm; Tues, closed
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Men's suits, ties, dress shoes, custom garments, casual wear, shirts, accessories
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Sometimes less is more, and other times less is just less.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Luigi Bianchi Mantova, Burno Magli, Donald J. Pliner, Paul & Shark
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes