Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Alexandria-Historic District
The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Alexandria-Historic District is well set-up for business or government travelers with its convenient location and convention amenities, however it also appeals to travelers who want easy access to area attractions. The hotel is in close proximity to DC government offices, monuments and museums, the Pentagon, Arlington and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, in fact the Holiday Inn & Suites is the closest Old Town hotel to the airport and has convenient shuttle service.
Rooms come supplied with free high-speed Internet access, a work desk and ergonomic chair, task lamp and an extra desk-level outlet. A complimentary morning paper is delivered, there is an on-site gym plus nearby parks, walks, and tennis courts. After a busy work day, nightly happy hour at the Bistro bar might be a welcome location. In addition to the Bistro restaurant, there is another on-site Italian restaurant with door-to-door delivery. Staff members are friendly, helpful, and ample maps to local attractions and restaurant suggestions.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Reach: International, Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Bars, Computer lounge, Convention center, Meeting rooms, Restaurants, Taxi dispatch
- Transportation: Shuttle, Taxi/limo
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of rooms: 178
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Gym, Laundry service, Reservations, Room service, Swimming pool
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Safe
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Private events: Yes