Khalsa is a family-owned jewelry store that has served the area for more than 25 years. It attracts an international clientele looking for unique pieces like a triple-strand black pearl and gold bracelet, or a pair of the long drop amethyst earrings.
Khalsa is known for its original designs, and its skilled craftsmen can remount gemstones and reset gold jewelry, as well as repair watches from Timex to Rolex. Appraisals are also offered, often while the customer waits.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 11am - 6pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from back; wide door
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: You can take the simplest outfit from casual to formal with the help of the right jewelry. Go with the bling.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal