Local artist Paul McGehee operates the Old Town Gallery, which predominantly features his oil paintings and prints. The gallery has been in Old Town since the late 90s and occassionally showcases other artists. The walls of the two-floor gallery are covered with McGehee's work that include scenes of the Atlantic Coast and Paris on New Year's Eve. McGehee sometimes holds receptions in the gallery to debut his new paintings. Besides the art for sale, the gallery also offers museum-quality framing.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 1996
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: It is living history...the 'old' living alongside of the 'new'
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Private events: No
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: The finest in historical, representational and contemporary art. We also offer fine custom framing at affordable prices.
- Art specialties: Multimedia, Painting, Prints, Sculpture