The Gentleman's Quarters
The only gentleman's hair and spa salon in Old Town, The Gentleman's Quarters has been a local staple at this location for 28 years. The interior seems tailored for the gentlemen, with warm woodwork that lends a masculine feel. It offers haircuts, shaves, facials and more.
- Fax: none
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 19998
- What makes this community special?: Early 1800's colonial architecture abound, with active civic organizations determined to keep the village character of it's early tobacco port city ambience.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- License/certification: Hair Salon & Spa.
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: "The Attitude Adjuster" offers a facial and one-hour message. ""The CQ Man" offers classic haircut, hot lather shave, nail treatment, 90-minute massage and complimentary shoeshine. Also "The Essentials" with classic haircut and hot lather shave.
- Private events: No
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Shave
- Hair Specialties: Men
- Hair Product Brands: Salon uses a mix of high-end hair tonics and costmetic brands.
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: The owner suggests a haircut every six weeks, to keep hair optimally healthy.
- House calls: No
- Any easy at-home massage techniques customers can use?: Flex your shoulders in a rounded fashion regularly to release tension.
- Nail salon services: Manicure, Pedicure, Wax
- Any at-home nail care tips for customers?: No
- Spa & resort services: Facials, Hair, Hair removal, Massage, Nails, Wax